
Tracen surprised me with this sweet does everything but clean and cook gem! I hate having to go downstairs and plug my laptop in when I need to print something off. This baby prints, copies, faxes, scans and the best part is that it is WIRELESS! He is so good to me! I am so LUCKY to have gotten him! The kids gave me flowers that they had planted. I will have to transplant them in the ornamental flower bed we have on the lower half of the hill. I am so lucky to be the mom of four great boy's. We sure do have a lot of fun together. My life would be so boring without them. I thank my Father in Heaven daily for these wonderful gifts he has given me. What a great day!!!




You got me at the "WIRELESS"! I need one of these. Notice that I say need instead of want!
ReplyDelete