
Well we went and got us another puppy today. We found her on KSL.com. She is an apricot cockapoo and the boy's love her. We have changed her name to Sandee(her name was Sugar Cookie). She is 5 months old and is already house broke! Yeah for me!!! Her previous owners couldn't keep her due to the wife's chronic illness. The puppy was just to much for her to keep up with. The day that we had to get rid of Payton was a sad day for the kid's. Tracen felt so bad that he had to get rid of their best friend. He got on KSL to try and find them a house dog but nothing seemed to jump right out at him. We went on our weekly date and talked about what we were looking for. While he was growing up they had a Black cockapoo named Sugar. She was the best dog that they ever had and lived a long time. Wyatt remembers her and he was a little tike. We decide that we would try and find a cockapoo. When we got home form our date I got on KSl and wouldn't you know it, the first dog to pop up was a apricot cockapoo puppy. Tracen and I decided to call the owner and he said he had just posted his ad 5 minutes ago. I asked him a few questions about the dog and told him that I would call him back. Tracen and I talked it over and we decide that she was the one. Divine intervention, I do believe so. Our Father in Heaven knows each and eveyone of his children. He is sensitive to our needs and knows when we are sad. He new that our kid's were heartbroken and he knew how to fix it. We drove to SLC today and got her. She will fit right in just fine. Oh ya....now there are two girls in the family:)

Sandee

Chasing the boy's
What a little cutie!!
ReplyDelete