
After much deliberating Tracen and I have decided that I will go back to school. I had planned on starting in August, but due to short funds it was put on hold. December was my next chance to get started, alas I would have issues trying to get the classes that I wanted and it was not to be. They say, "third time is a charm" and that ended up being the case. When registration opened for the summer semester, I got on it ASAP and within 24 hours I had received notification that the classes that I had requested were available and I was in. I am taking 9 credits online. I hope that I can keep up with the demands of my family, work and of course my passion...RUNNING. I went to the University and payed my tuition today....$2000- for 9 online credits! I am hoping that this will turn out to be a GREAT DEAL in the future. I am really excited to be heading back to school and hope that within 4 years I will have a degree in Early Childhood Education. I have to keep reminding myself about what President Monson said in his Oct. 2008 conference message...."Find Joy in the Journey". This is defiantly going to be a journey! My only hope is that I will be successful. Where one journey will end another one will begin and only I can choose whither I find joy in it or not.




No comments:
Post a Comment