
We are needing a place to stay in Jackson Hole now that we are racing LOTOJA in September. This is our third year participating in this grueling race. Our first year that we did this race we stayed at the Trapper Inn. We stayed in their specialty room. It was defiantly a "Special" room. We had a kings size bed and our own private jacuzzi! Of course it wasn't cheap! Last year we kept debating on trying a different hotel. I made several calls and we decided to stay with what we knew and liked. So we made reservations at Trapper Inn once again. Tracen's parents joined us along with Holden for this event. We got a courtyard 2 queen room and payed $199- for it. So this year, once again we decided to try something different and you guessed it we are going back to the Trapper Inn. It is a really nice place so why mess with a good thing, right? I called tonite and there courtyard rooms are already booked out for the race. I couldn't belive it! John told me that he could get me into a 2 queen suite for $250+ and that was with the 15% LOTOJA discount. I was a little hesitant to commite right away and told him that this would be our third year staying with them. He looked up our account and told me he would give me a 20% discount for being such a loyal customer. I thanked him and told him that we would take the room. We got it for the same price that we payed last year for the courtyard room! Yea for us!!! So guess where we will be staying next year? That's right.....TRAPPER INN;)




No comments:
Post a Comment