Friday, May 22, 2009

KiNdErGaRtEn PrOgRaM













Today was Chase's Kindergarten program. He sang and danced his heart out. It was so cute! All of the kids have had the same kindergarten teacher; Mrs. Womack, she is a superb teacher! Her love for teaching is evident and Chase has benefited from it this year. He has really enjoyed kindergarten and has learned a lot. He is reading and I love to hear him sound words out. He is a social butterfly and that sometimes gets him into trouble. His best friend Taite Priestley is in his class this year and they can't get enough of each other. I can't believe that our baby is going to be in first grade this year and all of the kids will be in school full time. WOW! how time flies.








Hokey-Pokey with Tracen




















Best Friend- Taite Priestley


















Lets Dance














Taite, Mrs. Womack and Chase

1 comment:

  1. She is the bomb! I hope she's still there when Adi gets to the big K. I can't believe how fast they grow!

    ReplyDelete