Tonight for FHE we played Guitar Hero. The kid's got this for Easter this year. They have had way to much fun with it. I have to admit that Tracen and I have had a great time with it too! I can't believe how techno savvy they all are....right down to the youngest! It's amazing to me that they can get a new game and within minutes have it figured out. Wither it is for the X-box, DS, Playstation 2 or even their I-Pods. It is defiantly a different generation then what we grew up in! Although they like to play with their electronic devices they spend A LOT of time OUTSIDE! They love to ride their bikes with the neighbor kids and play baseball down at the church. Basketball and jumping on the tramp are other things that keep our boy's in shape. They are always busy and never stop except to eat! We are really worried too about what will happen when we have a house full of teenage boy's. Our grocery bill is going to be out off this world! We are so blessed to have each and everyone of them in our lives. We wouldn't have it any other way! They bring such joy to us and there personality's are so different. Their isn't a day that goes by that we haven't laughed due to someones wise crack. We are so blessed:)Wyatt-Drummer.....Holden-Guitar.....Chase-Singer




Teresa- Luv your blog! Nice job! Good Luck with school!
ReplyDelete