Today I took the boy's to do the FCMC fun run/bike ride. Let me tell you we had FUN! Holden was the WINNER for the 3.1 mike BIKE RACE.....in his age category and over all the bike riders:) YEAH HOLDIE! I signed up Caleb and Chase to do the 1 mile bike ride. Caleb made the right turn and Chase just kept on going. Chase ended up doing the 3.1 mile bike ride. Caleb came in FIRST in his age category and Chase took THIRD for his age category! What a fun experience for the kid's. There is a good little pull that you have to go up and Chase was so excited to tell me that he rode up it."I didn't even get off my bike mom, I rode up the whole thing" is what he told me. Chase wants to try the mile run next time and Caleb wants to do the 3.1 mile ride. Holden of course is sticking with his bike. He really loves his road bike. Sounds like his dad! I am so proud of them!!! I ran the 5k and finished it in 25:51. Racing against a bunch of 19 year old's, I was happy with my time.
I have the best life in this whole wide world. I have been married to my dream guy for 16 years this July. I have four handsome son's and a hot prince. I am the princess and treated as such! U so want to be me!!!
Following in their sporty parents' footsteps! Awesome.
ReplyDeleteYour boys are so cute!!! Can we set up some pre-arragned marriages with my girls?
ReplyDelete