Chase's first T-ball game was tonight. You gotta love T-ball. Everyone hits and nobody losses. He has a great time playing and his goal everytime he is up to bat is to get a home run. The other boy's didn't want to play this year which really was a surprise to us. Wyatt and Holden played last year and had a great time. Caleb is not to fond of the sport he is afraid of getting hit with the ball.....I don't blame him. So I will only have to chauffeur one boy around this season....yeah for me!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
SLugeR
Chase's first T-ball game was tonight. You gotta love T-ball. Everyone hits and nobody losses. He has a great time playing and his goal everytime he is up to bat is to get a home run. The other boy's didn't want to play this year which really was a surprise to us. Wyatt and Holden played last year and had a great time. Caleb is not to fond of the sport he is afraid of getting hit with the ball.....I don't blame him. So I will only have to chauffeur one boy around this season....yeah for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment