Tracen is big into road biking. He has given me the bug to try it out. We both submitted a registration form to try and get into the biggest road race this side of Cache Valley. LOTOJA is a European style road race that covers 3 states and 206 miles in one day! This will be Tracen's third year doing it by himself. He is such an ANIMAL! You have the option of riding solo(what a stud), tandam ( lookin forward to doing it w/my sweetheart) or 2-5 person relay team. I am not as great of a rider as my significant other, so I opted for a 4 chica relay team. LOTOJA racers cover 206 miles and go through 3 major canyons; Strawberry, Geneva and Salt River. I was privileged the last two years Tracen has done this race to be his support crew! It was a great honor and I was so proud of him! We have been anticipating this day to come to find out if we got in or not. Well I am excited to report that we both got in!!!! YEAH!!! It will be a little different this year with me riding in the race. I really hope that we can find him a support team that will do as awesome of a job as I did:) Our team name is MOUNTAIN DEW R's, not because we drink mountain dew (I am a diet pepsi kinda gal)but because of all the hill climbing that is involved. Tracen has found his passion! I am so excited to share in this great sport with him . I am looking forward to the long training rides with my sweetheart and training with my new found friends!
Friday, May 1, 2009
MOUNTAIN DEW R's
Tracen is big into road biking. He has given me the bug to try it out. We both submitted a registration form to try and get into the biggest road race this side of Cache Valley. LOTOJA is a European style road race that covers 3 states and 206 miles in one day! This will be Tracen's third year doing it by himself. He is such an ANIMAL! You have the option of riding solo(what a stud), tandam ( lookin forward to doing it w/my sweetheart) or 2-5 person relay team. I am not as great of a rider as my significant other, so I opted for a 4 chica relay team. LOTOJA racers cover 206 miles and go through 3 major canyons; Strawberry, Geneva and Salt River. I was privileged the last two years Tracen has done this race to be his support crew! It was a great honor and I was so proud of him! We have been anticipating this day to come to find out if we got in or not. Well I am excited to report that we both got in!!!! YEAH!!! It will be a little different this year with me riding in the race. I really hope that we can find him a support team that will do as awesome of a job as I did:) Our team name is MOUNTAIN DEW R's, not because we drink mountain dew (I am a diet pepsi kinda gal)but because of all the hill climbing that is involved. Tracen has found his passion! I am so excited to share in this great sport with him . I am looking forward to the long training rides with my sweetheart and training with my new found friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment