Friday, July 31, 2009

Back TO School BARGINS!

I can't believe that the kids are going back to school soon. I am trying to get everything ready so I am not running around last minute. I was able to find a steal on their shoes. We always buy their shoes at Famous Footwear. They have great deals and great brands. This year I bought them online and scored HUGE! They are having their B1G1 1/2 off promo and add an additional 20% off with a promo code. I bought 4 pairs of DC shoes for $116-oh ya, don't forget the FREE SHIPPING! If you want to check this deal out here is the site and promo code: http://www.famousfootwear.com
Extra 20% off 0809796 - exp 08/08/09
The savings don't end there. I bought 15 pairs of jeans from Childrens Place for $157-($10.50 each). I can't find jeans for that kind of a price. These jeans hold up extremely well and you pay for what you get:) Here is the link and promo code if you are interested in these too: http://www.childrenplace.com
EXTRA 25% OFF YOUR ORDER!!!! Just use code S2DSE - exp 8/1.
$5 flat rate shipping. No code required.

Have a great time getting your kids ready for school, cause I am:)



Wyatt's Shoes








Holden's Shoes








Caleb's Shoes








Chase's Shoes









Deep-Sea Classic Fit Jeans

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo. I love school shopping! I got 4 pairs of shoes at FF for $77.25! I remembered I had a coupon and I used your promo code. Thanks for reminding me! The kids love DC. I even got Adi a pair, so she can hang with the boys :)

    ReplyDelete