Saturday, July 4, 2009

LeT FrEeDoM RiNg


Happy Independence Day! We are so blessed to live in a country were we can exercise our freedom of speech and religion. We went to the Logan fire works last night with Shad and Heidie Moser(Paige, Addi, and Parker) and Tyler and Tammy Henderson(Kinley and Cooper). They always put on a great show! To celebrate my freedom today, I got up at five and headed down to Hyrum to participate in the annual 15k Blacksmith Fork Freedom Run. We have a running group that hits this run faithfully every year. Tyler, Heidie and myself ran and had a great time. It took me 1hr 31mins this year; so, I completed it faster than last year. I sure enjoy running but most of all, I enjoy the great friend's that I get to share this passion with. Let Freedom Ring!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome you completed the run faster this year, WTG!

    ReplyDelete