Wednesday, July 29, 2009
That's What Fun Is.....
Wow, it has been a crazy week! I am finally getting the rest of my visit with my sister blogged. I am in the middle of finals and will be so glad when this week is over:) On the 23rd we went to Lagoon. What a BLAST! We arrived just as the park rides were opening up. Wyatt took his friend Zach and they were on their own for the better part of the day. Between entertaining Holden and Caleb on the BIG rides and Chase and Kayden on the smaller rides we went all day! Caleb has become quite the adventurer. He totally conquered the WICKED! I still can't believe that he went on this ride. This kid has NO FEAR! I am so proud of him. Chase is getting more brave and he went on the Mouse Trap. This ended up being the "adult" ride that he went on the most. Holden can hold his own pretty good. He isn't quite as daring as Caleb is. As for me, I am not a big ride person. I did go on the Mouse Trap and a couple of other rides and that was plenty of excitment for me. Tracen, Maria and Edwin are big into rides and Kayden was surprisingly a adventuer herself. I was impressed! We left the park at 7:00 p.m. and got home at 9:30. What a long fun day. That's what it's all about, spending time with the ones you love. That's What Fun Is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Good luck with finals!
ReplyDelete