
Last week Chase went to the Dentist, he had a cavity and a filling that had fallen out. I was really nervous about him going all together. Last time he had any work done he had to be taken to the hospital and put out due to the fact that he was NOT going to COOPERATE! I usually go into the room with the kids but this time I opted out. I let him go by himself, he didn't even care. Jeenie(the assistant) let him pick a movie to watch and the nitrous soon followed. He was in HEAVEN. He had to get a shot and I didn't even hear him cry! He was such a big boy! I was so proud of him. He had three teeth fixed and his front bottom tooth was loose, so they wiggled it out for him. He didn't even know. He brought his tooth home and you guessed it, he put it under his pillow. Holden also lost one of his molars that day and he put it under his pillow too (this one I didn't know was under the pillow...oops!) The tooth fairy found Chases tooth but left Holden's behind. Three days later Holden came and told me that the STUPID tooth fairy STILL hadn't come and left him money. I thought HOLY CRAP! I didn't even know it was there. So I told him that she has been really busy and she would be sure to get it tonight. Tracen and I went to bed about midnight and as I was drifting off I TOTALY remebered. Tracen and I got up and SEARCHED all over the house for a dollar. We couldn't even find enough change just sitting around. You won't believe what this tooth fairy had to do. We had to BORROW a dollar in change form Chase ( he has no clue, but yes, we have replaced it) in order to leave Holden money for his tooth! Yes, we laughed so hard. Holden woke up the next morning with change in hand and he was happy. Talk about tooth fairy drama. Anyone else had to borrow money from their kids in order to pay another?




No comments:
Post a Comment