Sunday, July 5, 2009

GoT BoYz?

Today we went to Lehi to watch Emery bless his baby, Cameron Grant Winward. We went and picked up Tracen's sweet Grandma Jones(we call her Grandma J) and I/we LOVE her so MUCH! We headed south in hopes we wouldn't be late. We managed to make it on time and even got a soft bench, so nice! I was amazed at ALL the young kids in that ward. When it came time to pass the Sacrament their looked to be like only 2 Deacons, the rest were Elders. Yes, their was a lot of crying and I was sure glad that my kids are well past that stage(someday's lol).
For the closing hymn we sang The Star spangled Banner. Now, most of you know that I was raised in Canada and just over the past 6 years have I been a Citizen of this great nation. I was so sad when I changed my citizenship; but now, I call this great land home. I love to sing this national anthem and do so with GREAT PRIDE! We went to the park and had lunch after the blessing. What a BEAUTIFUL day! The kid's were so excited to go to Lehi, because that is where their FAVORITE cousins live! Curt and Kathy have 5 boys: Makenzie, Jory, CJ, Hunter and Sawyer. Yes, 5 handsome boys, by the time you add my 4 handsome boys you have some serious PRIESTHOOD POWER! Of course, this is not how they see it, it is just one big PARTY! It is so AWESOME that these boy's have developed such a close bond to one another, that they look so forward to seeing each other. They always get so EXCITED when they hear that the cousins are coming(whether it is them or us). We look so forward to our visits and cherish everyone. The memories that are being built are eternal and the friendship priceless! Oh how we love the cousins!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for coming down! Can you email me that pic with Morgan in it? jenny_darling_2002@hotmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete