Monday, July 20, 2009

BiRtHdAy PrInCeSs KaYdEn

Today is my cute nieces birthday, Kayden is 6. We are so lucky to have her share this special day with us. She made her mom drive all the way from Canada so we could party with her! What a sweetheart. We had Chad and Rose(Tynisha and Kolt), Edwin and Maria(Kayden the birthday girl) and our wild boys all for dinner. Tracen fired up the grill and make spanktacular hamburgers and hot dogs. We enjoyed corn on the cob(not form our garden, yet) and delicious birthday cake. We busted up the pinata after dinner and the candy went flying! Presents were opened last and I tell you it pays to be an only child....talk about SPOILED! Holy moley! I hope I score as good as she did being that I am the only girl in my family:) Hint, Hint, Tracen:) We have had such a great day and can't wait for the rest of the week. We have a busy week ahead of us so I will defiantly keep you posted. We are so grateful for family and the ties that bind us together. Happy Birthday DAD! We haven't forgot about you! We love and miss you too! How cool is that, to share a birthday with your grandpa! Lucky little princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment