Today Tracen and I are celebrating 16 wonderful years. Yes, I do mean 16! Who would have guessed that a Canadian girl could possible find the perfect American boy! Well I did! Tracen is the epitome of perfect. His unconditional love and devotion to me is undeniable. I think some days he lives to make me happy and he does. He constantly is showering me with uplifting effection, in his eyes I can do no wrong(for the most part lol). I am so blest to be the recipeant of this love and am so greatful that our paths crossed. We are a perfect match that was made in Heaven. He completes me. Happy Anniversary Tracen. I love you so much!
Friday, July 3, 2009
You'll Always Be The One
Today Tracen and I are celebrating 16 wonderful years. Yes, I do mean 16! Who would have guessed that a Canadian girl could possible find the perfect American boy! Well I did! Tracen is the epitome of perfect. His unconditional love and devotion to me is undeniable. I think some days he lives to make me happy and he does. He constantly is showering me with uplifting effection, in his eyes I can do no wrong(for the most part lol). I am so blest to be the recipeant of this love and am so greatful that our paths crossed. We are a perfect match that was made in Heaven. He completes me. Happy Anniversary Tracen. I love you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Awww Happy Anniversary Teresa & Tracen! I hope your day is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI saw the other side of eternity through my accident in ’85: you alone decide where thy destiny lies, not God, not mortals nor circumstances; this Finite Existence is just a proving ground to achieve Heavenly sainthood. Why leave your ETERNAL destiny up to chance in this FINITE existence? Trust Jesus, not yourself. God bless you!
ReplyDeleteYou two have ALWAYS been a cute couple!
ReplyDelete