Tuesday, August 4, 2009

HP 6

Last night I took Holdie, Caleb and Chaser to Harry Potter-The half blood prince. It was your typical spells, potions, wizards movie. It has been a while since I read this book, so once the movie got going I remembered what it was about. Holden thought it was a great show, the other two slept through parts of it. Wyatt is at scout camp this week and Tracen had to work. Now that finals are over I thought I would treat the kids to a show. I have missed a few of them due to the fact that I was taking exams when Tracen would take them. I have three weeks to catch up and than it will be back to the books. It was nice to be able to spend some time with the kids and we had a great movie night. Thanks for the date boys...love ya! Mom:)

No comments:

Post a Comment