Today was Holden's first football game. I took all the boys to Pokey with me and we watched him play. He plays wide receiver for the offense and corner and safety for the defense. He really LOVES football. I am AMAZED at what his little stature can do. He holds his own really well and never lets down. We have a long season ahead of us, so hopefully he doesn't get hurt. They lost today 6-0, but we came close two different times. The team worked well together to hold them at one touch down. Way to play SHARKS!
The Preston Sharks
going for the block
nice roll holden
Holden with coach Hobbs ~telling him what play he is to make
I have the best life in this whole wide world. I have been married to my dream guy for 16 years this July. I have four handsome son's and a hot prince. I am the princess and treated as such! U so want to be me!!!
I heard that is was a great game! Way to go Holden!
ReplyDeleteCool! Have fun playing.
ReplyDelete