Monday, August 10, 2009

First Tour Ride


Saturday Tracen and I rode in the ULCER. This ride was my first official road tour. I was quite anxious and I didn't want to do this 60 mile ride on my own. Tracen the sweetheart that he is sacrificed doing his 111 mile ride and rode with me instead. It was quite a cool day to begin with an the weather was not cooperative. The wind blew and made it quite challenging. We had a great time talking with each other and targeting our next road kills:) Tracen pushes me and encourages me every time I ride with him. He is such a great coach and I learn a lot from him every time we ride. I look forward to our rides and am having a great time training for the LOTOJA with him:) Thanks sweetheart, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment