Grandpa Winward has hired the best gopher hunters this side of Whitney.His fields are being infested with these destructive varmints and he has had enough! He asked Tracen the other day if the boys wanted to earn some extra spending money. Tracen told him that he would ask the boys, of course you mention the word money and it is a no brainier. They started trapping gophers on Saturday and in just 3 days they have caught 21. It has been so much fun for Tracen to go and check the traps with the kids, it brings back so many memories of when he was a young boy. They check the 11 traps three times a day and their excitement sometimes gets the best of them. Our faithful cock-a-poo has turned out to be a great 4 wheeling, gopher hunting dog. Sandee loves to go with the kids and she will run to the hole and wait for you to get there. Oh, the unforgettable experiences and lesson you learn from living on a farm. It has been great fun for the kids and for their dad:)
Your boys are SOOO cute! I love their big eyes and proud smiles. Can you send them down here to Colorado when they are done?!? We have way to many ground squirrels!
I have the best life in this whole wide world. I have been married to my dream guy for 16 years this July. I have four handsome son's and a hot prince. I am the princess and treated as such! U so want to be me!!!
What fun! Good lessons for the boys too.
ReplyDeleteMy boys love to trap gophers also. Times like these make you thankful for where you live so that they can do stuff like this!
ReplyDeleteYour boys are SOOO cute! I love their big eyes and proud smiles. Can you send them down here to Colorado when they are done?!? We have way to many ground squirrels!
ReplyDelete