Last night I went to Logan with my best friend Amy Priestley and we had a wonderful pedicure. We also got ACRYLIC GLITTER TOES! This is the new craze this year and it is so cute and fun. I got the BRIGHT YELLOW SUNSHINE glitter and Amy did her's CINNAMON RED. My friend Danielle and her co-worker Janessa did them for us. They did a fabulous job! Amy, Dani and myself went to dinner after at Costa Vida and had a great time chatting. What a fun way to spend an evening; awesome friends, great chatting, good food. Can't wait to do it again!:)
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Glitter Tootsies
Last night I went to Logan with my best friend Amy Priestley and we had a wonderful pedicure. We also got ACRYLIC GLITTER TOES! This is the new craze this year and it is so cute and fun. I got the BRIGHT YELLOW SUNSHINE glitter and Amy did her's CINNAMON RED. My friend Danielle and her co-worker Janessa did them for us. They did a fabulous job! Amy, Dani and myself went to dinner after at Costa Vida and had a great time chatting. What a fun way to spend an evening; awesome friends, great chatting, good food. Can't wait to do it again!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I just got glitter toes done too! I love the yellow! They are my new favorite thing i think!
ReplyDeleteNice toes & tan lines, lol. Fun times!
ReplyDelete