Monday, June 22, 2009

LEADERS of the BACK


Our adventure started at 4:15 Saturday morning. I know, we are CRAZY! We had a great day and the rain didn't get the best of us. We had a 60 mile run that started in Stanley, Idaho and ended in Ketchum, Idaho. The elevation was around 8000+ ft at the highest point. Thanks to Tyler for taking care of that for us- you so earned that Mt Dew! Everyone did a fantastic job, we are all lookin' forward to doing the Sawtooth Relay Race again next year. Yes, even Tracen who thought he was going to retire from running after this race. I think he got the running bug:) It was so fun having him do something that I enjoy with me. Thanks Sweet! I totally owe you big time! Leaders of the Back....WE ROCK!
Update: official time 9:12:48. 95th place out of 290 teams!

1 comment:

  1. Minus the rain, it looks like a lot of fun. So did you guys opt for this race instead of the Wasatch Back this year?

    ReplyDelete