Tuesday, June 2, 2009

MoUNtAIN CLimBer


Tracen competed in the Garden Creek Gap road race this past Saturday. This race is a majority up hill race, so if you don't like hills, this race is NOT for YOU! I love to watch him ride. He is so incredibly strong when it comes to climbing. He is to modest to admit it, but, if you road with him you would know it to be true! He loves his new found passion. Tracen has been riding for the past three years now and he gets stronger every year. I don't know how he does it. He is able to push himself to the limits and beyond. He rides a Kestrel Evoke and loves it! We have added different things to his bike to make it a better machine for him to ride. We got him Easton 90 SLX race wheels for his birthday this year. He totaly loves them, and I am so glad! He is planning on racing in the High Uintas road race in a couple of weeks. I will post on this ride and how we fair. BTW they ran out of timing chips so we are still wondering how he placed.





Finish Line

No comments:

Post a Comment