Wednesday, June 24, 2009

2 WINS & 2 LOSES


I can't believe how fast my Chasers is growing up! He finally lost his first tooth today. He was at soccer camp when it fell out. He held it in his little hand till he got home and was able to put it in a bag. I was on a 8 1/2 mile run with Heidie and Kara today or else I would have held it for him:) You can see his tongue sticking out of the tooth hole.....so cute. We have lost our faithful cat(or what use to be). We are afraid that she might have got ran over- we are not sure. So, we found us a new free mouser. Chase named her Zelda. I think that the kitten might forget how to walk 'cause Chase hasn't put her down since he brought her home! Sandee is sure intrigued with this new addition to the pet collection. It is so funny to watch them, typical love hate relationship. So we have a lost tooth and cat...but a new kitten and a happy little guy!





Chase & Zelda

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap I wish I could run 8 miles! Way to go! Cute picture of Chase.

    ReplyDelete