Today was an incredible day! We had to take advantage of this gorgeous weather, so we did. Tracen cooked the steaks to perfection(he is the grilling king!). I made the baked taters and a yummy summer salad. Wyatt made a slammin' batch of orange juice. We are so glad that the weather is warming up, we were sure getting tired of the rain. Tracen took me on an afternoon ride(on his motorcycle) to Montpelier. The ride through Strawberry canyon was breath taking! I love the smell of the mountins in the summer time, the wild flowers is a smell that need to be bottled up. What a beautiful world we live in!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
BeAUTiful SuNDaY
Today was an incredible day! We had to take advantage of this gorgeous weather, so we did. Tracen cooked the steaks to perfection(he is the grilling king!). I made the baked taters and a yummy summer salad. Wyatt made a slammin' batch of orange juice. We are so glad that the weather is warming up, we were sure getting tired of the rain. Tracen took me on an afternoon ride(on his motorcycle) to Montpelier. The ride through Strawberry canyon was breath taking! I love the smell of the mountins in the summer time, the wild flowers is a smell that need to be bottled up. What a beautiful world we live in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Meat and potatoes with the best looking men in town. You are one lucky lady!
ReplyDelete