We took the kids to Clash of the Titans for FHE the other night. They thought it was GREAT! Tracen and I thought it was fair, we liked the 80's version better. Yes, I am aging myself, but the 80's was a great time to live. The music ROCKED and the movies just BETTER. We sure had a fun night out together and that is what it is all about...Right?
Saturday, April 17, 2010
ReLeAsE tHe KrAkEn
We took the kids to Clash of the Titans for FHE the other night. They thought it was GREAT! Tracen and I thought it was fair, we liked the 80's version better. Yes, I am aging myself, but the 80's was a great time to live. The music ROCKED and the movies just BETTER. We sure had a fun night out together and that is what it is all about...Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment