Thursday, July 8, 2010
May Birthday's
Our baby is 7! I can't believe how much and fast the kid's have grown. Chase the youngest of the boys holds his own. He is such a fun and happy guy. He loves to give hugs and kisses and I am so lucky to be the recipient of them both. He is always laughing and a great tease. He loves to ride his bike and is now able to ride his bike up town. That is a huge mile stone at our house. Now he can go with the brothers and get treats. He will be the first to tell you when he is tiered and asks" is it time for bed?" He is such a big boy that I dread when he falls asleep on my bed. He is so heavy and it takes all I have to carry him to bed. Now Chase isn't "Fat", but has the Winward thick build. He will make a great football player if he decides to try that out. We love Chase and our home would not be the same without him. He opted to have a family party so we took him to Iron Man 2 and then he chose to eat at Sizzler. He got a BB gun for his birthday and loves to shoot it. We love you Bubba!
Caleb is nine this year. I can't believe that it was just last year that he was baptized. Caleb is our guy that never quits laughing. Everything is funny to him and he loves life. He is such a sweet heart and a pleaser. He loves to help out and always pitches in without being asked. He was like this when he was way little and things haven't changed in that regard. He had a party this year and we did a science theme. We made flubber, seltzer rockets and had a pinata...of course. The treat bags were full of fun science items and the kids had a fun time. Caleb has been handed down Holden's road bike and he is so excited to start racing. He has a natural ability and I can hardly wait to see what he does next year come race season. Thanks for being such an awesome boy Caleb, we love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment