Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Winning Winward
He got the WIN! Saturday Tracen raced the Bear Lake Classic and took first in his category. It is a 54 mile race around well you guessed it, Bear Lake. I was in Vegas on a girls weekend so I didn't get to share in this great and long awaited for accomplishment. The last 25 miles of the race Tracen took off and rode solo. The weather was cool and WINDY of course! I am so proud of him and wish I could have been there. I did have a great time in Vegas with the girls however and needed the break from the massive amount of homework that I do on a nightly basis. He has another race lined up at the end of the month. Will defiantly be there for that one. Way to go sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Way to go Tracen!! Who Da Man!!!! Seriously that is so great. Thats nice you were able to get away to Vegas for a little bit. Its always nice to get a break=) Why do I feel like I need an excuse to call you? We should do lunch...so I can have a break!! ;)
ReplyDelete