We had a belated Valentines Days. Tracen flew out Sunday morning and headed to Kansas for an ammonia training. He was gone all week and got home Friday afternoon. We decided to celebrate Valentines day when he got home. I did; however, cheat and packed his Valentines gift in his carry on bag:) He was surprised and a little ticked that I didn't keep my end of the agreement. I bought him two cycling books and a case for his cell phone, along with some other random items.
He bought me these beautiful roses, dark chocolate (my favorite) and we spent the night in Logan at the new Marriott. We left the kids home for the first time ever overnight and they did awesome!. Yes, we did text Wyatt to make sure they were all okay. We also made sure they had a movie and an x box game to keep them happy. I had Tracen buy the kids a pizza and he bought them cream soda root beer and double stuffed Oreo's. The funny thing about this was I bought them root beer and Oreo's too! We laughed so hard, we are so in tuned with the way each other thinks:)We had a wonderful dinner at the Coppermill and then went to a show. The movie was a huge disappointment, but I didn't care, because I was spending time with my sweetheart. I have discovered that you really don't appreciate what you have until you no longer have it. I was so excited for Tracen to get home and felt incomplete while he was gone. We truly rely on each other everyday and support each other in everything that we do. I am so grateful that he is my eternal companion. I love your Tracen!




No comments:
Post a Comment