For mutual last night Wyatt went and did baptisms for the dead. This is the first time that he has gone. He was so excited to come home and report. He had a wonderful experience and in his words, "It was cool"! I am so thankful our leaders deem this to be an important part of our youths lives. The lessons that they take away from experiences like this are immeasurable. I am so delighted that he was able to experience this great act of service. I believe that the blessings that he will receive will be many. This is only but a small step towards his eternal salvation and he is on the right track.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
A RiGhT oF PaSsAgE.
For mutual last night Wyatt went and did baptisms for the dead. This is the first time that he has gone. He was so excited to come home and report. He had a wonderful experience and in his words, "It was cool"! I am so thankful our leaders deem this to be an important part of our youths lives. The lessons that they take away from experiences like this are immeasurable. I am so delighted that he was able to experience this great act of service. I believe that the blessings that he will receive will be many. This is only but a small step towards his eternal salvation and he is on the right track.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




You have such awesome boys!!! Caleb totally melted me when he hugged me tonight, the little cutie! I guess it is cuz they have such an awesome mama!! Keep up the good work girl!
ReplyDelete