
I love this little boy! He is such a caring loving individual and he would do anything for you. Yesterday he brought home a invitation to go to a party, he was so excited as we picked out the perfect gift. Today was the big PARTY day and he was excited to go to the corn maze with the party group. I took his coat, hat and gloves and met him at school. As he left for the party I told Caleb that I LOVED him and to have FUN. Well a few minutes ago he showed up in my room. I was surpised to see him. I asked him what happened and why he wasn't at the party. He said with tearful eyes the the birthday boys older brother and friends were cursing and being mean to him and his friends. So our brave Caleb told the birthday boys mom that he wanted to come home. We are so PROUD of him for standing up to what he knows is RIGHT! He has taught me a great lesson today. Even though you might miss out on something fun if the environment isn't what you want to be around, it is okay to leave. Caleb thank you for being brave and being an example to me.
WOW, what an example! Tell him I'm proud of him, that is so awesome!
ReplyDeleteWhat a GrEaT Kid!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet, brave boy! Very proud of him too.
ReplyDeleteWhat a good boy and what a great mom. Love you!
ReplyDelete